Thursday, September 4, 2008

hello.
havent posted in a long time
yesterday went to a robotics competition
yes i'm in robotics get over it. it rocks ok?
mrs gopal la.
came at 7.50
we are supossed to be at the science centre at 8
by the time we reach there already 8.43
and registration ends at 8.45
all mrs gopal fault.
we come late so can't check light sensor value (for the people who are not in robotics you might have no idea what i'm saying =x
then later they gave us a tag like those in hospital liddat
then mission 1 run 1, some idiot spoiled my jig so my placement of my robot was completely wrong!!!!!
i only got 20/55 points
after two runs.
and that sucks.
man we are very dao mei
everytime competition
the day before everything perfect then on the day everything goes wrong
then on run 2 i repaired my jig then i went to playfield
because we couldn't check the light sensor value, the whole thing went crazy
then in the end it went up the wall
literately
in the end still only got 20 points
surprise mision time
the surprise mission so easy man!
i loveeee my team coordinator!
shes so nice.
my arm thing turn out too short
then cannot get enough sweets
in the end only got 49/75
and the other teams all got 53,54
then yi xuan keep scolding me say what why like that blah blah
you think so easy you do lor
you everyday just sit there scold me only
after yesterday's performance i have to say
byebye Japan!
maybe we will win best newcomer
and then the bees will win best mascot
actually we can win one lor!!!!
i now hate mrs gopal more then i did last time
we work so hard then all because of you.
I HATE YOU.
anyway whole holiday only got 2 day to relax
the rest of the day all got robotics and church
even saturday have robotics competition.
haiz...

No comments: