Friday, December 19, 2008

hello people.
i hate holidays do you?
so boring!! right now im so bored i could go to school at 6am and not care.
yes its that drastic.
only thing to look forward too, (i think, really doubt) going out with my cousin's soon to be girlfriend joanne! but shes super busy with who knows what at her sucky job so yea. and later that day going to have dinner woth family because its christmas eve! cousins cooking. dunno if nice yet leh, never try before. supossedly nice... hmmmmm. andandand on christmas guess what im doing?NOTHING. i am going to be stuck at home on christmas. how sucky is that??? rotting again with my sister. i cant even go holiday! my parents dun want. somemore got First Lego League which we are so gonna fail! i must presnt this 20min crappy presentation someone save me seriously. its so hard. Climate Change. ok i like watching stuff about it but presenting a Technical presentation about it is just crazy!!
someone save me before i die!

No comments: