Sunday, October 28, 2012

Life's too short to even care at all wo-ah-o

Okay, I don't know how to spell 'woah-ah-o'
But the title comes from a song called Cough Syrup by Young the Giant (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF5uvXV93hw)
Darren Criss covered it and it's a good cover as well! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdfuhAoA_9M)
And no, it isn't about a someone addicted to Cough Syrup!
Which reminds me, in Health Education in primary school, the textbook had a cartoon or a drawing of this boy who hid under the table and under his umbrella (Yeah, totally not gonna get caught bro) drinking his cough syrup and he was licking the spoon HAHA.
Ok now that I think about it maybe there was something fishy going on.
As fishy as a fish on a leash

(Found on tumblr)

Anyhoo! I'm in a particularly good mood nowadays, holidays are here and though there are many stressful things such as council camp and journ camp coming up, I'm pretty happy.

This type of mood

Anyhoo I hope you'll continue reading cause well, whenever I blog hop it's not always interesting to read someone's life when they are happy. Ya know what I mean? They have to write really emotional stuff and make you feel all the feels before they get you reading. An example would be Blackology, which is a Twitter account made by this dude who lives in Singapore who has tons of problems and all the girls tell him that he is telling them exactly how they feel and everything. It's quite touching really (not). He's like their saviour. Anyway yes he has a blog as well that writes all these feelings. So this isn't one of those blog posts, but I'll attempt to update on my life thus far!

Birthday
It was quite the lovely day actually
I mean I wasn't expecting so much but there was
A) Cake, which no one has ever bought for me b4.

All the feels.

B) A lovely gift from Claire which made me tear (More on that later)


C) Just the company of friends who constantly amaze me that I even have them and they love me the same

Friends who don't mind if I walk around my house in PJs and wet hair


Can you call us a clique? My 'clique' of friends who are absolutely lovely :3


Qt junior Kristine and Evan in the background. Yes, I'm thankful for Evan too. He wished me and was pretty nice about it! Also, asian eyes alert!


ew. Just kidding, love these two <3 p="p">
D) Leonard sir and Chanel Ma'am



The day was so perfect with them, from Thai Express to Ice kating to Ben and Jerry's at Dempsey.
Constantly feel loved around them.
Second parents? Sort of.

E) Sogurt

No birthday can be complete without Sogurt. Yes? yes? YES.


Love sogurt.
and you also lah Claire.
Her (your) gift totally blew my mind and I was pretty much bawling at night to myself when I watched the youtube videos. Love Claire so much :')

F) Church!
My lovely cell members got me a cake and a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY balloon! When I was sec 1 whenever the Sec 4s did that for their friends I always thought, "maybe one day someone will get that for me" AND SOMEONE DID. #cheapthrills
They made me tie it to my bag and everything. #livinthedream

Overall, it was a lovely birthday. Constantly blessed by people who love me :)

Results 
Exams came and go, with serious anxiety in between and self doubt.
It all worked out and all the hard work really did pay off I guess!
#smugmoment Everyone was complaining about their results on Twitter but I was really happy!
Of course I didn't post anything like "ALL YOU SUCKERS DESERVED IT BOOYAAHH" or anything.
I would be beaten up.
But yes, results were good and I was thankful.
Totally a moment to use this GIF:
image

Just have to work towards O levels now I guess.
Can't be complacent. :S

Red Cross Bazaar 
So what's the perfect way to spend your time after exams?
Volunteering! :D
It was a very epic event, with food EVERYWHERE and nice foreign people everywhere.
Do you think it's weird that the thing that excited us most was not the food, BUT THE SHIRT?
We have been waiting so long to finally be Red Cross volunteers.
Imagine our spazzing.

We were very excited.

Other highlights include pissing the French Ambassador off and then taking a photo of her flag just to make her mad


Getting temporary tattoos:


Americans are ridiculously nice. We definitely need more of them in Singapore.


Overall a good good day. By far the best CIP so far. And i've been to A LOT.

Other unrelated nonsense 
Which I'm sure you're excited about!
I've decided on my new planner for 2013! After an hour of deliberating online between 3 choices, I've decided! (Yes this is what I do in my free time) 



Jie owns the 2011/2012 ones and they are adorable and after much thinking so I've decided! #girlyproblems

I've also decided my new pencil case!



!! Isn't it lovely? I've seen it in real life and it CAN fit my pencils and stuff and it can also work as a clutch to keep my phone etc.
Such excitement.

Also today I spent my time looking up models. Do you know how beautiful they are.
A) Karlie Kloss


Basically she's the real life tumblr girl we never were.
And she's really cute too! Watched 1/2/3/4/5 interviews of her.
B) Behati Prinsloo


Pretty much. She's african as well!
Mean girls reference: If you're african, why are you white?
I don't know either, but she's beautiful!
C) Coco Rocha
Last one I promise, before your self esteem gets completely crushed.


She's not afraid to look ugly! I like.

Self esteem=ruined. Just kiddin,




Oh did I blog about Harry Potter?!?!! I think not!

HP Exhibition
It was good. Almost as good as 

Swagrid.
I mean it was a tadddd bit awkward at the start with Junyi Ma'am and GY sir seeing they were like totally glued together in the front with Alvina and I at the back but it was all good after lunch.
Lunch consisted of us discussing the use of polar bears and pandas (Junyi ma'am would eliminate polar bears from existence if she could cause she says they're useless but she adores pandas!) and clubbing and their first experiences.
Quite an eventful lunch.
Then we went for the exhibition, which was also lovely.

Cue the awkward smiles!
We also took some funny shots in front of the posters.

Classic.

Our favourite movie. Yeah Junyi ma'am, go and look perfect while we are fan girling over the poster.

Our Chocolate frogs!

Terrible beans make hilarious videos of us cringing while eating them.
Rotten egg was by far the worse. *shudder*

Yes. That's pretty much a sum up of my life thus far.
Hope you enjoyed the long post Claire! (I accept that you are my only reader, it's ok)
If you reached this far, BRAVO!


See y'all(you) soon!

No comments: