Saturday, January 23, 2010

hey everyone!

woah i havent blogged for 23 days! OMG! :O
Anyway! im in fairfield now.
its okay i guess.
i mostly hang out with Rebecca and Ya Min(around them, i feel like the only singaporean! if you know them, you would know why!)
my class is alright.
1F! YAYY FOR 1F!
my class people are cool(well the girls are!)
i have to get used to boys though.
i find them alright. heh.
some are obnoxious! (VERY!)
but most of them are alright.
i havent gotten to know everyone yet though!
i know i know, 23 days with them and i dont even know everyone's names! :(
its hard! we have different names like KELDA and KEZIAH and COLLIN and tons of other complicated names! its so weird sometimes!
but i miss OLGC!
i went back on wednesday! it was so FUN! weee! :)
Fairfield is cool. in a way?
i think im going GB! it seems fun! (and constance is there! YIPEE!)
but then, how about JOURNALISM?!
ms teo(my english teacher that is awesome, i love her lessons!) recommended me for Journalism!
im supposed to be the best or something!
BUT IF I JOIN GB, THEN I CANT JOIN JOURNALISM!
most people will tell me to join GB because of the CCA points and to quit journalism cause theres no points but i enjoy writing people! I JUST WANNA WRITE!
but then their dates clash! they are both ONLY on friday! WHICH SUCKS! :(
i really really REALLY wanna join both!
what to do? :(

ANYWAY, i like secondary school life.
its better in a way ? people are more matured.
HMM.
ohohoh i wanted to be chairman or something for my class, but theodora is.
HEH, ego woman lah she.
but its alright! i've never been a leader before, its alright. heee. :D
i wanna be counselor one day!
it seems so fun!
but i doubt that will happen, i've never been a prefect before either!
so i doubt so.
hmm.
but i love school for now, just not the studying part!
geography bores me to DEATH
and math is making me all confused!
I HAVE TO PAY ATTENTION AGAIN
i think im going to change seats, so that i can be in the front, be more attentive!
im really not understanding math!
I HAVE TO BUCK UP NO MATTER WHAT!!
ahhhh!
i love math, but im not very good at it now! *dies*
i do love english though
and science
we can play with bunsen burners!
COOL OR WHAT?!
ahhh.
home econs is super fun too!
WEEE!
so far, i love secondary school.
i miss primary school though
saying prayers in the morning
saying prayers after recess
ahhh good times.
CRAP I HAVE A LOT OF HOMEWORK
I HAVE NOT DONE YET
AHHHH. SCIENCE! MATH! GEOGRAPHY! CHINESE! EVERYTHING COMBINED TOGETHER!! AHHHHH!
i need to go now, i will update soon!

Love,
Gracia. :D

No comments: