Thursday, February 11, 2010

CHANGED EVERYTHING BOUT BLOG!

HEY!
I finalllyyy changed everything about my blog!
*pokes new link*
I DO LOVE CUPCAKES!
Anyway, quick update on school.
Studies: I didn't do too well in my first tests, borderline passes all the way.
Yeah i knoww.
But for my second test, im gonna work hard!!
Today had geog test, it was EAASSSYY!
I have an english test next week, after CNY.
CANT WAIT!
I have lots of tests, tests tests. :(
CCA: Yeah, I'm not in GB.
I'm in Journalism though.
Tomorrow, i'm gonna interview all the Sec 4 classes on CNY.
FUN!
I'm in Red Cross now.
I tried appealing into GB, but it was unsuccessful. :(
Anyway, just have to accept the fact and move on I guess.
Special thanks to Crystal, Ya min and Constance.
For cheering me up when I was super down.
You all are getting chocolate cupcakes from me tomorrow!
:D
Yeapp! I'm baking tonight, first time I'm baking CHOCOLATE cupcakes!
YIPEE.
The sunset outside my window, its very awestruck-ish.
The colours are so beautiful.
One day, someone has to sleep over at my house.
23rd floor!
The sunset is really majestic !
:)
Okay, i'm talking too much.
Tomorrow is CNY!
Going to malaysia tomorrow to visit my 6 baby cousins(im not exaggerating!!)
SIX! One is like, 5 months old!
I feel so OLDDD.
Tomorrow, I hope 1F wins.
Which class paints the TAJ MAHAL?
(I can't spell it, so yeah)
Sadly, I have to interview people tomorrow, so i cant stay to watch the judging. :(
Its okay! I know our class will fight and trash, CAUSE WE'LL ALWAYS BE THE BEST! :D
I'm talking wayyy too much.
To summarise it, Fairfield is so far, okay. Fun.
My studies are like, =/
My CCA is like half hearted.
My life now is alright. very average
:)
Loveeee,
Gracia.

PS: i dont know why, but i have to sign off with love gracia, maybe its the effect of posting on my class blog too often. HMM. :D

No comments: