Wednesday, January 25, 2012

they scream, the worst things in life come free to us

So a couple of things have been happening so far, and lately I've been feeling like someone's been going inside of me and taking a pair of scissors and cutting the strings of my heart one by one and I'm slowly sinking in the dark depths of my insides.

Is it bad to assume the best in people? Assume that everyone is really who they are on the outside and behind their glittering facade they don't whisper other assumptions to other people. Maybe assuming anything out of anyone(good or bad) is really making an Ass out of U and Me.

In their defence(I think swords and armoury), maybe I should stop being this or that, or maybe I should stop trying to want to be liked so much. /if my porcelain white teacher were here, maybe she would critic my use of maybe/

It would be selfish to assume(har har) that I'm perfect that it's other people who hate on me. ('hate on me' plays in the background) I think that I should be more socially aware and sensitive? A part of me goes 'what good would that do? People already hate you'. True subconscious Gracia. I think it's more of the effort than anything? Maybe trying to be different will help. Yes. I will be different! (This sounds more of convincing myself to change).

I wish I could disappear(No I'm not suicidal). Maybe restart school as a clueless lil' sec 1. That would be lovely.

It's too cold outsideFor angels to flyAngels to fly To fly, flyFor angels to die

No comments: