Thursday, December 24, 2009

;D

Merrrrrryyy Christmas Eve! WOOHOO.
Um, heres my week in review.
Tuesday.
the night before was SICK. couldnt sleep the whole night so i was wide awake when my mom told me i was posted to Presbyterian High School.
oh well.
then later, went out with Sheryl and Annemarie even though i was totally nauseous the whole time.
but then they were really sweet, they let me sit down every five minutes to let me rest. AWWW.
sheryl told me "you look like a mother" GRR.
and then we MRT-ed to Somerset.
Got lost(typicalll) and then we took turns asking random strangers where Orchard Cineleisure was. FUNNY. :P
then we finally reached there after much much walking.
then bought tickets to Princess and The Frog.
bough POPCORN and NACHOS with EXTRA CHEESE! WOOHOO.
the movie was, meh.
i didnt really enjoy it as much as Anne and Sheryl.
BUT I ENJOYED DA FOOD! hehe.
after movie, (WHICH IS ON THE 9TH FLOOR) we tooked the lift down to take NEOPRINT.
we took TWICE! first one was just WEIRD.
second one was also, kinda weird. :P
but it was funny though. :P:P:P
then anne had to go home so we walked ALL the way back to Somerset MRT and MRT-ed back home. Anne to Toa Payo, Sheryl to Yio Chu Kang and me to JURONG.
Wednesday.
woke up at 7.30 to go to PRESBYTERIAN HIGH!
It was great. :)
I'm in 1 Devotion apparently.
The school is kinda alright.
i bought the uniform but i chose the wrong size.
I LOOK LIKE AN OVERWEIGHT HOBO.
so im going to change it soon.
it was an ALRIGHT day.
ohohohoh went to school and collected PSLE cert
and surprisingly, I GOT A CHEQUE FOR $150!
for some good effort thingy.
HOORAH! im going to bank it in soon.
i was so happy. HEHE. :P
Thursday AKA today
woke up at like, 12.
HAD CHRISTMAS LUNCH!
it was greeeeeeeeeeeeeat!
soup was great, turkey was great, EVERYTHING WAS GREAT! woohoo.
:P
spent the rest of the day playing computer.
and i woke my sister up 1 hour later than i was supposed to.
SHE WAS PISSED.
hahahahha.
well, thats my day and i FINALLY BLOGGED!
sorry Abigail! dont hate me! :P

Love,
Gracia.

PS: OMG IM LEARNING FROM MS GOVINDEN!! HER FORMAL-NESS IS RUBBING OFF ON ME! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

No comments: