Sunday, August 7, 2011

Dancing in the moonlight

Hello! ( :
Today was a really good day.
I wore a dress out to a family gathering at the Fullerton Hotel(This really fancy hotel in case you didn't know) and I felt.. pretty.
I think for the first time today, I walked with confidence and felt that I looked.. good.
My hair was nice and i looked nice in my dress(or at least I think i did) and i felt.. pretty!My cousin's friend Desiree who is 25 said when I was walking, I didn't hunch today.
Which is a HUGE thing cause I always hunch when I walk.
It makes me happy to not feel insecure/ugly for once. ( :

Listening to Adele now.
"Someone like you" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qemWRToNYJY) and "Rolling in the deep" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYEDA3JcQqw&feature=related) are really good songs.
Makes you really just stop whatever you are doing and just listen.

Anyway, school NDP tomorrow.
First time I'm spending an hour on my badges for my uniform
Plan on polishing boots till SUPER shiny!
I'm kinda excited!
Okay I'm REALLY excited!
Hope tomorrow will go well and I won't faint! *crosses fingers*

No comments: