Monday, February 27, 2012

bloop bloop

Today was a great day. Woke up feeling all cheery and bright, thinking, 'LAST WEEK OF TESTS!'
And then it rained. Ha. Dramatic irony? I think so.
Had my emath test today... it was okay. I think I've never experienced that feeling when you find yourself lost for time and you're scrambling to write everything as fast as possible; except for today. (and the previous Amath test). Did I also mention I have a beautiful new Emath teacher?
pic.twitter.com/44DDrTq
My friend Kelda found her modelling for this blogshop. SHE COULD VERY WELL BE ONE! Okay the photo isnt the best, her cheekbones are really high and she puts blusher on the right places and dayum, Alvina and I are totally pedo-ing on her. Hahaha.

Wonder what it's like to be as beautiful as her heh.

Anyway off to read The Hunger Games! Then do some Amath and then Chinese. :>
Last week of torture before the holidays and then more torture during LTC Camp! huzzah

No comments: