Sunday, April 25, 2010

i wake up every evening with a big smile on my face

look! i found another photo!
HELLO!
since moving back to Jurong from Hougang, i've found A LOT of old baby photos of me!
I used to live in Jurong until i turned 3 then we moved to hougang but now im back in jurong!
hehehehe!
its actually MY birthday in the picture, but my sister was whining so much that my mom bought her a cake even though it was MY birthday.
how funny now that you think about it. (:
anyway, i had my RCY enrolment parade on friday.
it wasnt actually a parade, more of a we're-gonna-sit-in-the-auditorium-for-four-hours-while-you-freeze-your-butt-off.
they cancelled the parade due to lack of practice.
oh well, thats RCY!
it was kinda nice.
i look like a nurse in the uniform, and i have to wear a hairnet!
lunch lady much?
i had a similar parade on saturday, the HQ one.
i had to sit in a hall for four hours listening to an MC who couldnt pronounce a single word.
it came out as the epitome of bad pronounciation.
ouch, that poor girl.
i rushed to church after that, in my red cross uniform!
we packed the rest of the exam packs and i have 9 more to give out on monday!
hopefully the people i give to won't reject them and let me pray for them.
even if they rip up the card in front of me, at least i tried.
(:
OHOH, i fell down during 2.4 on friday.
I was actually running with Jieying to motivate her, since she failed the first time.
I was pushing her like crazy and then BAM, i fell down.
Now i have a big wound on my knee which really really hurts. ):
Oh, i achieved 40/60 for my english comprehension test!
Which in my opinion, is NOT good.
At all!
i also got 44/70 for chinese.
horrible huh.
I have an english formal letter writing test and a BIG geog test on friday.
EEEEEEEP!

No comments: