Sunday, April 11, 2010

your true colours are beautiful like a rainbow

hello.
Chapelthon was on friday.
it was kinda good! :)
Red Cross(*groans*) ended late, so i had to binge on a bowl of: beehoon/fishball/someweirdcheesething in about 2 mins.
topped off with some diluted orange juice! :)
i ran into the hall just in time! :D
sat next to this very nice girl named Annabelle and she kept whispering to me
"I LOVE THIS SONG I LOVE THIS SONG"
HAHA.
Shes very cute. ^^
oh and i sat next to Constance too.
and my new friend Xin Hui! :)
Chapelthon involved a lot of singing..
and 90% of the time, i knew NONE of the songs!
Embarrassing much? *gushes*
Chapelthon ended at 10pm and then my dad picked me up and i zoomed home cause i was SOOO tired. :(

anyway,
theres been something bugging me.
i mean, i've never been obsessed with my weight or anything.
45kg is okay right?
WRONG!
constance is the same height as me (its just a weird coincidence, trust me)
and shes 40kg! :(
its just so sad.
i'm so heavy compared to her! :(
okay i'm not becoming anorexic if you're wondering.
its just, i'm so heavy.
*sigh*

No comments: