Thursday, February 18, 2010

I hate journalism.

OH MY GOSH.
i'm in journalism now.
its boring! AHHH.
We don't write like they promised.
WE, we do VIDEOS and MEDIA and all that non writing related things!
I WANT TO WRITE!!!
Friday's journalism is doing The Royal Commonwealth Essay Competition
And thursdays'?
VIDEO.
Why oh why am i in Red Cross?!!
If i wasnt in red cross, i could be in Journ on friday,
ACTUALLY WRITING.
My CCA(s) are all boring.
I've been sitting here for the past hour and a half, 'surfing the net'.
one gets bored of doing that after half an hour.
I dont ACTUALLY do anything!!
at all!!
Constance said that she was happy God put me in Journalism.
BUT I AM NOT ACTUALLY DOING ANYTHING.
Its so so so so so boring!!
All ANYONE does here is play the computer!
Its super super boring!
I hate my CCA(s)
I repeat, I HATE MY CCA(s)!!
Sighh.

No comments: