Friday, February 26, 2010

Perfect Thursday.

HI (:
I'm blogging now because tomorrow is Flag Day and I dont want to sleep yet. :)
Okay, lets see the overview of these 2 days.

Thursday
The SL(s) wrote a lot of stuff on the class white board and we all were shocked when we came to class!
Our(1f) SLs are really the best!
Anyway, the day was looking dry.
Then there was math.
Guess what?!
i got 23/25 for my math test!!!
Thats a 9 mark inprovement!!
2nd in class!!!
*screams*
THEN, during journalism, Mr Guo FINALLY let me into Friday's journ
But the sad thing is, it clashes with Red Cross.
So i can technically only attend for half an hour
BUT ALAS, i am still 'present'.
HEHE.
And guess what?
I'M TOTALLY COVERING THE STUDENT LEADER INVESTIGURE NEXT TUESDAY!!
ISNT THAT COOL??
Anddd, on Cross Country day...
I.DO.NOT.HAVE.TO.RUN!!
Woohoo
I'm on photo duty with Nicole.
She is really cool. :)
Anyway thursday was a PERFECT day.
Really really perfect. ((:

Today/Friday

Today..
We had MASS RUN!!
3 rounds!!
Oh my gosh, i swear i was having some sort of asthma attack.
It was dreadful.
Thankfully, no cross country for me. (((((((((((:
The rest of the day was bleak.
Journalism was fun. :DD
But only for half an hour.
Then i ran to the skybridge for Red Cross.
It was, bleak-er.
We wrapped a hamper.
It wasnt that exciting.
Then I got released at 5.30pm cause tomorrow is Flag Day.
But then, i decided to wait for Crystal.
1 hour, i spent 1 hour in the canteen doing homework/watching GB do drill.
Ahh, it was so mesmerising.
If only if only..
ANYWAY, then i saw the GB girls coming down.
So I frantically searched around for Crystal
but... NOTHING.
So i went home alone.
Today was a bleak day.
Tomorrow is Flag Day!
Yay..
5 hours on the street,
not so Yay.
I had a total rant planned out, but its getting late and tomorrow i have to wake up at 6.30.

EEK.

No comments: