Thursday, February 18, 2010

No one reads my blog.

BUT its okay(:
Today was horrible, due to unforseen circumstances.
Anyway, tomorrow I have Red Cross.
Goshh.
Ya min, do you know how lucky you are?
Ya min keeps complaining about GB!
Sigh.
Anyway, I really detest Journalism right now.
Its such a waste of time.
I want to get out of Red Cross next year(DUH) and maybe join a CCA that isnt on Friday?
So I can go for Friday's Journalism. (Which is the actual WRITING)
But its like, impossible.
Sigh, I might quit Journalism.
Its just so, BARREN!
I really will quit if I can't write.
Apparently, the only writing we do is for podcasting!?
Which is like a script, only worse.
Anyway my writing isn't THAT great, its so mediocre.
so conventional.
Nothing great.
*shrugs*
Anyway, i promise myself that tomorrow will be a better day.
And I WILL enjoy Red Cross with Samantha, Keziah and Andrew.
How can I be bored with THEM?!
Keziah can sing her Ashley Tisdale songs while Samantha can do her weird stuff and Andrew can be, Andrew. :P
Oooo, its going to be fun. :)
Must be positive! :D
But i'm seriously considering quiting Journalism.
Its just so useless, so FUTILE!!
I have to cool down.
*breathes*
Anyway, since no one reads my blog, it can be like, the place where I talk to myself.
Awesome.

No comments: